What's New at the ATRC - Spring 2014
- Read & Write Gold: We have upgraded to version 11 in all AT locations on campus.
- The toolbar is a different color, but the icons are mostly the same as in the old version.You can modify the toolbar to look like the old version if you wish.
- Check out our updated Quick Start Guide page for both PC and Mac versions of Read & Write.
- A take-home version is available for both Mac and PC for use on students' home computers. (Microsoft Word and Adobe Reader are required.)
- Contact your ATRC service provider if you need help with the new version or would like the take-home version installed.
- Kurzweil 3000: New Site License Software available in all AT locations on campus.
- Kurzweil 3000 is an alternative to WYNN and Read & Write Gold that works well with pdf formats.
- A take-home version is available for both Mac and PC for use on students' home computers.
- Contact your ATRC service provider if you're interested in learning more or if you would like the take-home version installed.
- AT software is now available in additional locations on campus. As we continue to expand availability, keep up-to-date with our list of AT locations.
What is the ATRC?
The ATRC ensures equal access to technology and electronic information for Colorado State University students and employees with disabilities as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act and Sections 504 and 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
The ATRC works to ensure that CSU students and employees are aware of and have access to assistive technology options that allow for success in their respective educational and work roles.
Additionally the ATRC provides consultation and education regarding accessibility of mainstream and instructional technologies.
We are located in the Occupational Therapy Department at Colorado State University. If you are eligible for our services, call us today at 491-6258 to schedule an appointment.
For general student accommodations at Colorado State University, please contact Resources for Disabled Students at 491-6385.