Services are initiated as follows:
- Employees may be referred to the ATRC by their respective department or unit, or through self-referral.
- Employee sets up an appointment with an ATRC staff member. Call 970-491-6258 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employee brings the required documentation to the ATRC and participates in an initial interview with an ATRC staff member to determine potential assistive technology strategies.
- Employee participates in an assessment, in order to identify reasonable assistive technology accommodations to allow equal employment opportunity.
- Employee is trained to use their chosen assistive technology in order to complete work related tasks. Training occurs in the employee's desired setting on campus.
- The ATRC may loan equipment for a trial period, but the home department or unit is ultimately responsible for acquiring the recommended assistive technologies.